- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 21 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 51 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 78 days ago
Hyundai Recall : Hyundai Caribbean/Windshield Wiper
2000 Hyundai Accent
If the connection disengages, the windshield wipers are inoperative. Inoperative windshield wipers can contribute to reduced visibility during inclement weather.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer — Linkages
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The protective rubber boot which covers the ball joint connection between the windshield wiper motor drive arm and the windshield wiper drag link can stick to the surface of the drive arm. If the rubber boot sticks and the wiper motor is turned on, binding of the interface between the drive arm and drag link results, causing the ball joint connection to disengage.
- Dealers will replace the protective rubber boot and will lubricate the new protective rubber boot where it contacts the drive arm.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.