- March 24: Hyundai Recalls Sonata Plug-In Hybrids For Power Loss recalls | 29 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 36 days ago
- March 8: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas to Fix Non-Deploying Airbags recalls | 45 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Santa Fe Steering Wheels Can Fall Off: Recall recalls | 57 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 62 days ago
Hyundai Recall : Hyundai Caribbean/Windshield Wiper
2000 Hyundai Accent
If the connection disengages, the windshield wipers are inoperative. Inoperative windshield wipers can contribute to reduced visibility during inclement weather.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer — Linkages
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The protective rubber boot which covers the ball joint connection between the windshield wiper motor drive arm and the windshield wiper drag link can stick to the surface of the drive arm. If the rubber boot sticks and the wiper motor is turned on, binding of the interface between the drive arm and drag link results, causing the ball joint connection to disengage.
- Dealers will replace the protective rubber boot and will lubricate the new protective rubber boot where it contacts the drive arm.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.