- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 22 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Sonata Engine Failure Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 37 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 47 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 47 days ago
Hyundai Recall : Hyundai/Windshield Wiper Assembly
2000 Hyundai Accent
If the connection disengages, the windshield wipers are inoperative. Inoperative windshield wipers can contribute to reduced visibility during inclement weather.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer — Linkages
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The protective rubber boot which covers the ball joint connection between the windshield wiper motor drive arm and the windshield wiper drag link can stick to the surface of the drive arm. If the rubber boot sticks and the wiper motor is turned on, binding of the interface between the drive arm and drag link results, causing the ball joint connection to disengage.
- Dealers will replace the protective rubber boot and will lubricate the new protective rubber boot where it contacts the drive arm.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.