- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 15 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 35 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 39 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 47 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 68 days ago
Hyundai Recall : Hyundai/Windshield Wiper Assembly
2000 Hyundai Accent
If the connection disengages, the windshield wipers are inoperative. Inoperative windshield wipers can contribute to reduced visibility during inclement weather.
Visibility — Windshield Wiper/Washer — Linkages
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. The protective rubber boot which covers the ball joint connection between the windshield wiper motor drive arm and the windshield wiper drag link can stick to the surface of the drive arm. If the rubber boot sticks and the wiper motor is turned on, binding of the interface between the drive arm and drag link results, causing the ball joint connection to disengage.
- Dealers will replace the protective rubber boot and will lubricate the new protective rubber boot where it contacts the drive arm.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.