- October 19: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas and Sonata Hybrids For 2nd Time recalls | 4 days ago
- October 5: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs That May Need New Engines recalls | 18 days ago
- September 19: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Electric Cars To Prevent Stalling recalls | 34 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai 'Smart Trunk' Lawsuit Says Trunks Don't Fully Open news | 56 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai Elantra, Santa Fe and Sonata Peeling Paint Lawsuit is Over news | 57 days ago
1997 Hyundai Elantra
Worst 1997 Elantra electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Elantra Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Elantra compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Elantra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Elantra.