- January 24: Hyundai Recalls Azera and Sonata For Fire Dangers recalls | 24 days ago
- January 24: Appeals Court Overturns $395 Million Hyundai/Kia Settlements news | 24 days ago
- January 7: Hyundai Engine Lawsuit Names Sonata, Tucson and Santa Fe news | 41 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 51 days ago
- December 25: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 54 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail Pipe Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
exhaust system problem