- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 17 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Sonata Engine Failure Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 32 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 42 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 42 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail Pipe Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
exhaust system problem