- September 17: Hyundai Elantra Engine Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 25 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 35 days ago
- August 11: Hyundai Santa Fe 'Hesitation on Acceleration' Lawsuit Survives news | 41 days ago
- July 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Recalled Over Fire Risk recalls | 52 days ago
2004 Hyundai Elantra
Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
2004 Hyundai Elantra Seat Belts / Air Bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Air Bag Did Not Deploy1
- NHTSA: Air Bags57
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module34
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal18
- NHTSA: Seat Belts8
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window5
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Retractor2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Rear2
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Driver Side Inflator Module1
- NHTSA: Air Bags: On-Off Switch Assembly1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Elantra Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Elantra compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Elantra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Elantra.