- April 8: Hyundai Santa Fe SUVs Recalled For Airbag Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 29: Hyundai and Kia Engine Lawsuit Involves GDI and MPI Engines news | 15 days ago
- March 19: Hyundai Genesis ABS Module Fire Recall: Park Outside recalls | 25 days ago
- March 6: Hyundai Kona Electric Battery Recall Includes 4,700 U.S. Vehicles recalls | 38 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Kona Electric Battery Recall Follows Fires recalls | 48 days ago
Paint Fading/Clear Coat Coming Off
CarComplaints.com Notes: There's an emerging trend of transmission problem with the 2010 Elantra at fairly early mileage.
So far owners report having the transmission replaced under warranty but that won't hold up for much longer. It may be a bit premature but for now we're putting the "CLUNKER" rating on the 2010 Elantra just to be safe.
Speaking of being safe, you might not be unless Hyundai can figure out why their airbags aren't deploying.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 56,200 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 9 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- car maker should paint the whole car (7 reports)
- not sure (2 reports)
body / paint problem