- March 8: Hyundai Sonata Recall Includes 5,000 Model Year 2020 Cars recalls | 29 days ago
- March 5: Hyundai Sonata Fuel Line Recall Ordered After Fuel Leaks recalls | 32 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 49 days ago
- February 8: Hyundai Elantra and Elantra Touring Cars Recalled After Fires recalls | 58 days ago
- February 3: Hyundai Kona Recall Issued Over Axle Weight Labels recalls | 63 days ago
Hyundai TSB #19-BE-011H-1
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- The Blind Spot Detection (BSD) or Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) is a system that measures the speed of and distance from the following vehicles by using two magnetic wave radar sensors attached in the rear bumper. The BSD/BCW detects vehicles within the blind spot zone and gives off an alarm (visual and audible). The two magnetic radar sensors provide these functions for BSD/BCW: ? Senses other vehicles in the BSD/BCW zone and turns on the BSD/BCW warning lamp for the driver. The warning lamp starts blinking, along with an audible sound, when the driver turns on the turn signal lamp to enter the lane where another vehicle is driving.
Click a tab for more information.