- November 3: Hyundai Exploding Seat Belt Pretensioner Recall Expanded recalls | 25 days ago
- November 1: Hyundai Recalls 2018 Santa Fe Sports After 4 Fires recalls | 27 days ago
- October 31: GM, Hyundai and Kia Sued Over Exploding ARC Airbag Inflators news | 28 days ago
- October 15: Hyundai 8-Speed Transmission Recall Issued After 230 Incidents recalls | 44 days ago
- October 1: Hyundai Theft Fix is a $170 Security Kit news | 58 days ago
Hyundai TSB #21-01-043H
2021 Hyundai Elantra
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This bulletin provides information related to the Engine Control Module (ECM) software update for 2021MY Elantra (CN7/CN7A) vehicles equipped with the 2.0L engine to update the ECM logic for the following conditions and DTCs: Ã¯ÂÂ· Incorrect learning of the fuel adaptive values can occur if the engine is started at 14Ã¢ÂÂ°F (-10Ã¢ÂÂ°C) or colder ambient temperatures. If incorrect values are learned, the engine may stall when coming to a stop or at idle. DTC P016C: Closed Loop Air/Fuel Ratio Control at Limit-System Too Lean may be detected. The ECM software revises the logic for fuel adaptation learning and improves engine performance at idle. Ã¯ÂÂ· The ECM software also revises the blower motor control duty cycle logic for DTC P1CD0: Air Blower Motor Inverter Performance.
Click a tab for more information.