- February 24: Hyundai Santa Fe Steering Wheels Can Fall Off: Recall recalls | 0 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 5 days ago
- January 24: Hyundai Recalls Azera and Sonata For Fire Dangers recalls | 31 days ago
- January 24: Appeals Court Overturns $395 Million Hyundai/Kia Settlements news | 31 days ago
- January 7: Hyundai Engine Lawsuit Names Sonata, Tucson and Santa Fe news | 48 days ago
2016 Hyundai Tucson
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
Worst 2016 Tucson Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- apple carplay not working1
- bad hands free phone reception1
- navigation/radio/infotainment display not working properly1
- reverse assist display not working properly1
- NHTSA: Seats1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Tucson Model Years
Curious how the 2016 Tucson compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Tucson overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tucson.