2016 Hyundai Tucson accessories - interior problems: reverse assist display not working properly

Reverse Assist Display Not Working Properly

2016 Hyundai Tucson

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Hyundai dealer.

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.

Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.

4.0

2016 Hyundai Tucson accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Hyundai Tucson:

2016 Hyundai Tucson Owner Comments

Jan 152016

Tucson Limited 1.6L V4

Since I made a complaint about the DCT Transmission I figured I would add this intermittent issue with the back-up camera. Almost since the beginning of owning this car the back-up camera would totally go blank for a few seconds and come back on. I wish this was the only issue I was having with this vehicle, but it is annoying and see others have had the same issue. When I go into the dealership for my transmission issue I will bring this up too. I can live with this issue even it doesn't get worse, but I think everything should work properly when you purchase a new vehicle.

- savvysoul, Mays Landing, NJ, US