- September 17: Hyundai Elantra Engine Lawsuit Dismissed news | 27 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 48 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 58 days ago
- August 11: Hyundai Santa Fe 'Hesitation on Acceleration' Lawsuit Survives news | 64 days ago
- July 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Recalled Over Fire Risk recalls | 75 days ago
Lost Control While Braking
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 200 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)