- February 3: Hyundai Elantra Class Action Lawsuit Targets Pistons news | 12 days ago
- February 1: Hyundai Sunroof Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 14 days ago
- January 22: Study Says Hyundai and Kia Vehicles Suffer More Fires news | 24 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Warranty Extension For Sonata, Santa Fe Sport news | 29 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Replacement Recalls May Have Failed recalls | 29 days ago
Lost Control While Braking
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 200 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)