- June 20: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Affects Millions of Vehicles news | 6 days ago
- May 23: Hyundai Velosters Recalled For Driver's Side Door Problems recalls | 34 days ago
- April 30: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 64 days ago
- April 10: Hyundai and Kia Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Sorento Fire news | 77 days ago
2016 Hyundai Tucson
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2016 Tucson comes with a dual-clutch, 7-speed transmission. But Hyundai forgot to tell you about one key phrase – zero-move. That's right, an alarming number of owners have said their SUV wouldn't accelerate after a stop.
Turns out that's because the transmission's application logic has been stumbling all over itself. Hyundai recalled the issue in September 2016, but it's difficult to say if owners are out-of-the-woods, or if this is just a sign of things to come.
2016 Hyundai Tucson Brakes Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Tucson Model Years
Curious how the 2016 Tucson compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Tucson overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tucson.