- February 4: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plates Causing Fires recalls | 26 days ago
- January 13: Jeep Renegade Cooling Fan Lawsuit Dismissed news | 48 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 78 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 79 days ago
Sunroof Water Leak
CarComplaints.com Notes: Whenever a new product is introduced, there's bound to be some problems. And man oh man, does the 2006 Commander have some problems.
It's the plight of the 1st-generation adopter: you get the newest and shiniest in exchange for a handful of issues that get ironed out in future versions. But what happens when that handful of issues becomes a bucketload? The 2006 Commander has quality control issues like the door handles breaking off and the sunroof leaking. But what's truly worrisome is the electrical problems like the vehicle shutting down unexpectedly, gauges going crazy or the cruise control having a mind of its own.
Bottom line: if you want a Jeep Commander, you're better off looking at a later model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 127,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
- replace moonroof (1 reports)
windows / windshield problem