- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 7 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 9 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 10 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 49 days ago
Sunroof Water Leak
CarComplaints.com Notes: Whenever a new product is introduced, there's bound to be some problems. And man oh man, does the 2006 Commander have some problems.
It's the plight of the 1st-generation adopter: you get the newest and shiniest in exchange for a handful of issues that get ironed out in future versions. But what happens when that handful of issues becomes a bucketload? The 2006 Commander has quality control issues like the door handles breaking off and the sunroof leaking. But what's truly worrisome is the electrical problems like the vehicle shutting down unexpectedly, gauges going crazy or the cruise control having a mind of its own.
Bottom line: if you want a Jeep Commander, you're better off looking at a later model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 110,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
windows / windshield problem