- July 10: Jeep Cherokees Recalled To Keep The Airbags Working recalls | 9 days ago
- July 6: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Jeep Cherokees For Transmission Problems recalls | 13 days ago
- July 5: Chrysler Recalls 2019 Jeep Renegades With Upland Trim recalls | 14 days ago
- June 15: Jeep Wrangler 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Blames Steering Dampers news | 34 days ago
- May 28: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Blames 2007 Jeep Wrangler Design news | 52 days ago
Sunroof Water Leak
CarComplaints.com Notes: Whenever a new product is introduced, there's bound to be some problems. And man oh man, does the 2006 Commander have some problems.
It's the plight of the 1st-generation adopter: you get the newest and shiniest in exchange for a handful of issues that get ironed out in future versions. But what happens when that handful of issues becomes a bucketload? The 2006 Commander has quality control issues like the door handles breaking off and the sunroof leaking. But what's truly worrisome is the electrical problems like the vehicle shutting down unexpectedly, gauges going crazy or the cruise control having a mind of its own.
Bottom line: if you want a Jeep Commander, you're better off looking at a later model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 110,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
windows / windshield problem