- September 24: Jeep Wrangler Radiator Sludge Lawsuit Says Sand Causes Damage news | 1 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 1 days ago
- September 22: Chrysler Recalls 2017-2018 Jeep Cherokee SUVs recalls | 3 days ago
- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 14 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 47 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer: Motor Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Whenever a new product is introduced, there's bound to be some problems. And man oh man, does the 2006 Commander have some problems.
It's the plight of the 1st-generation adopter: you get the newest and shiniest in exchange for a handful of issues that get ironed out in future versions. But what happens when that handful of issues becomes a bucketload? The 2006 Commander has quality control issues like the door handles breaking off and the sunroof leaking. But what's truly worrisome is the electrical problems like the vehicle shutting down unexpectedly, gauges going crazy or the cruise control having a mind of its own.
Bottom line: if you want a Jeep Commander, you're better off looking at a later model year.
1.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 100,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
windows / windshield problem