- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 8 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 16 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 66 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 69 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 69 days ago
Clunking When Accelerating From A Stop
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn't seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It's worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Swedish Magazine's "moose test". The test measures a vehicle's ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn't want to hit while driving down the road ... like a moose.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 60,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)