- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 18 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 55 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 58 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 60 days ago
Clunking When Accelerating From A Stop
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn't seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It's worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Swedish Magazine's "moose test". The test measures a vehicle's ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn't want to hit while driving down the road ... like a moose.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 60,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)