- December 7: Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled Over Lighting Problem recalls | 9 days ago
- December 6: Lawsuit Alleges Jeep Cherokee Gas Tank Caused Death news | 10 days ago
- December 3: Jeep Wrangler Pentastar Engine Reliability Questioned in Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- November 23: FCA Recalls 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs to Fix Airbags recalls | 23 days ago
- November 21: Kayla White Jeep Liberty Lawsuit Will Continue news | 25 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel/Propulsion System Problems
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee (Page 3 of 3)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Grand Cherokee hasn’t seen the same complaint volume as the 2011, at least not yet.
It’s worth noting both model years are part of a class-action lawsuit that focuses on a defective TIPM and a long wait for replacement parts.
The 2012 also received national attention after it failed a Sweedish Magazine’s “moose test”. the test measures a vehicle’s ability to swerve out of the way of an obstacle you wouldn’t want to hit while driving down the road … like a moose.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 37,353 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem