- December 7: Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled Over Lighting Problem recalls | 11 days ago
- December 6: Lawsuit Alleges Jeep Cherokee Gas Tank Caused Death news | 12 days ago
- December 3: Jeep Wrangler Pentastar Engine Reliability Questioned in Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- November 23: FCA Recalls 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs to Fix Airbags recalls | 25 days ago
- November 21: Kayla White Jeep Liberty Lawsuit Will Continue news | 27 days ago
2016 Jeep Patriot
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Jeep Patriot
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Jeep Patriot by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
2016 Jeep Patriot ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE NHTSA Campaign #16V907000
Summary: Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2016 Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass, and Jeep Patriot vehicles manufactured May 9, 2016, to July 15, 2016. The crankshaft or camshaft sensor may only work intermittently, causing the engine to stall.
Consequence: If the engine stalls, there is an increased the risk of a crash.
Actions: Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the crankshaft or camshaft sensor, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin January 27, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is S89. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V907000 »