- January 28: Jeep 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Steering Dampers news | 9 days ago
- January 12: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Fuel and Oil Refresh Mode Causes Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- January 1: Jeep Clutch Recall May End Class Action Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- December 6: Jeep Compass 'Coolant Temperature Too High' Warnings Investigated investigations | 62 days ago
- December 3: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Says SUVs Suddenly Shut Down recalls | 65 days ago
2016 Jeep Patriot
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Jeep Patriot
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Jeep Patriot by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
If the engine stalls, there is an increased the risk of a crash. Read more »