- March 18: Kia Recalls Optima Hybrids That Can Lose Power recalls | 2 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 3 days ago
- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 29 days ago
- January 24: Appeals Court Overturns $395 Million Hyundai/Kia Settlements news | 55 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 82 days ago
2004 Kia Optima
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Kia Optima
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Kia Optima by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
Corrosion of the front subframe could lead to separation, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »