- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 4 days ago
- January 24: Appeals Court Overturns $395 Million Hyundai/Kia Settlements news | 30 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 57 days ago
- December 19: Kia Sorento Recalled to Replace Side Curtain Airbags recalls | 66 days ago
- December 13: Kia Forte Brake Light Switch Recall Issued recalls | 72 days ago
2014 Kia Sedona
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Kia Sedona
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Kia Sedona by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Kia service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Kia customer service.
2014 Kia Sedona LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:HOOD:LATCH NHTSA Campaign #16V389000
Summary: Kia Motors Corporation (Kia) is recalling certain model year 2006-2014 Kia Sedona vehicles manufactured from June 15, 2005, through April 04, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the secondary hood latch may bind and remain in the unlatched position when the hood is closed.
Consequence: If the primary latch is inadvertently released and the secondary latch is not engaged, the hood could unexpectedly open while driving, increasing the risk of a vehicle crash.
Actions: Kia will notify owners and dealers will replace the secondary hood latch or clean and lubricate the latch, depending on the vehicle's location and the condition of the latch. These repairs will be performed free of charge. The recall began on July 27, 2016. Owners may contact Kia at 1-800-333-4542. Kia's recall number is SC134. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V389000 »