- March 7: Kobe Steel Class-Action Lawsuit Includes Toyota news | 13 days ago
- February 15: Lexus Recalls RC F, GS F and LC 500 Due to Risk of Fires recalls | 33 days ago
- January 31: Toyota Recalls 645,000 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 48 days ago
- January 10: Toyota and Lexus Recall 601,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Inflators recalls | 69 days ago
- December 31: Toyota and Lexus Vehicles Recalled to Replace Load Labels recalls | 79 days ago
2003 Lexus LX 470
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 Lexus LX 470
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 Lexus LX 470 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lexus service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lexus customer service.
If the side curtain-shield-air bags deploy unexpectedly, it can increase the risk of occupant injury. Read more »
This could result in loss of steering control increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
This condition could blind the driver of a vehicle driving in the opposite direction, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »