- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 33 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 37 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 63 days ago
1995 Lincoln Continental
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1995 Lincoln Continental
Official recalls have been issued for the 1995 Lincoln Continental by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
A damaged or broken brake disc may reduce a vehicle's braking power, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the headlamps shut off while the vehicle is driven, driver visibility would be impaired increasing the potential for a vehicle accident. Read more »
Browse Other Continental Years
- 2018 Lincoln Continental
- 2017 Lincoln Continental
- 2002 Lincoln Continental
- 2001 Lincoln Continental
- 2000 Lincoln Continental
- 1999 Lincoln Continental
- 1998 Lincoln Continental
- 1997 Lincoln Continental
- 1996 Lincoln Continental
- 1995 Lincoln Continental