- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 10 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 28 days ago
- January 23: Ford Recalls 328,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
- December 28: Ford Transmissions That Suddenly Downshift Under Investigation investigations | 58 days ago
2016 Lincoln MKC
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Lincoln MKC
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Lincoln MKC by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Lincoln service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Lincoln customer service.
2016 Lincoln MKC ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE NHTSA Campaign #16V183000
Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2015-2016 Lincoln MKC vehicles manufactured November 25, 2013, to January 25, 2016, and 2016 Ford Explorer vehicles manufactured October 20, 2014, to January 28, 2016. The affected vehicles are equipped with 2.3L GTDI engines and engine block heaters. These engine block heaters have elements that may overheat while plugged in.
Consequence: Overheating of the engine block increase the risk of a fire.
Actions: Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the engine block heater, free of charge. Dealers will also inspect and replace the electrical cord, as necessary. The recall began on May 18, 2016. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 16S14. Note: Owners should not use the engine block heater until the vehicle has been remedied. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V183000 »