- January 6: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 8,500 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 16 days ago
- December 10: Mercedes-Benz Cracked Wheels Lawsuit Dismissed news | 43 days ago
- November 9: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 74 days ago
- November 9: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Vehicles With Too Much Insulation recalls | 74 days ago
- October 26: Mercedes-Benz Lawsuit Says Valeo Radiators Are Defective news | 88 days ago
2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK250
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK250
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK250 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK250 ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:DIESEL NHTSA Campaign #14V762000
Summary: Mercedes-Benz USA, LLC (Mercedes) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 E250 BlueTec, E250 BlueTec 4Matic, GLK250 4Matic BlueTec, and 2015 ML250 4Matic BlueTec vehicles manufactured February 28, 2014, to November 10, 2014. In the affected vehicles, oil may leak from around the chain tensioner gasket area.
Consequence: Leaking oil may drip onto a hot engine surface, increasing the risk of a fire. Additionally, the leaking oil may be a road hazard for other vehicles, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Mercedes will notify owners, and dealers will replace the chain tensioner gasket, free of charge. The recall began on December 19, 2014. Owners may contact Mercedes customer service at 1-800-367-6372. Mercedes' number for this recall is 2014120002. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #14V762000 »