- September 22: Mercedes-Benz Musty Smell Lawsuit Filed in Georgia news | 3 days ago
- August 29: Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE43 Vehicles Recalled For Engine Shutdowns recalls | 27 days ago
- August 27: Mercedes-Benz Heated Seats Will Be Repaired After Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- August 12: Daimler Recalls Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 44 days ago
- August 3: Smart Fortwo Cars Recalled Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 53 days ago
2012 Mercedes-Benz S350
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 Mercedes-Benz S350
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 Mercedes-Benz S350 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mercedes-Benz service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mercedes-Benz customer service.
2012 Mercedes-Benz S350 FUEL SYSTEM, DIESEL NHTSA Campaign #11V496000
Summary: Mercedes-Benz usa (mbusa) is recalling certain model year 2011 vehicles including E-class (212 platform), manufactured from July 2010 through February 2011, R-class (251 platform), manufactured from April 2010 through April 2011, ml-class (W164 platform), manufactured from January 2010 through March 2011, gl-class (X164 platform), manufactured from March 2010 through March 2011, and model year 2012 S-class (221 platform) vehicles. The diesel fuel filter may leak from the area around the heating component.
Consequence: Diesel fuel may be deposited onto the highway and create the potential for a crash.
Actions: Mbusa will contact owners, and dealers will inspect and replace the diesel fuel filter if necessary, free of charge. The safety recall began on November 30, 2011. Owners may contact Mercedes-Benz usa at 1-800-367-6372. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #11V496000 »