- February 5: Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Battery Heater Class Action Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- January 2: Investigation Closed Into Airbag Recalls Issued by 5 Automakers investigations | 56 days ago
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Official recalls have been issued for the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mitsubishi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mitsubishi customer service.
If the drive belt detaches, the battery may discharge, resulting in an engine stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Failure of the clutch master cylinder reduces the ability to shift the vehicle into or out of gear, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
This coating over time may cause corrosion of the sensor. In the event of a vehicle crash of the type that would deploy the airbags this type of short-circuit may cause a delay in the deployment of the airbags which could result in driver or passenger ... Read more »
If this stress crack develops, fuel leakage may occur. Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire. Read more »
Browse Other Lancer Evolution Years
- 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution