- October 18: Mitsubishi Recalls Lancers and Outbacks That May Stall recalls | 5 days ago
- October 5: Mitsubishi Lancers Recalled to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 18 days ago
- July 28: Failing Windshield Wipers Need Fixed in Mitsubishi Outlanders recalls | 87 days ago
2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Mitsubishi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Mitsubishi customer service.
2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution POWER TRAIN:MANUAL TRANSMISSION NHTSA Campaign #13V446000
Summary: Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. (Mitsubishi) is recalling certain model year 2008-2013 Lancer Evolution vehicles manufactured from December 12, 2007, through March 5, 2013. In the affected vehicles, the clutch master cylinder can fail.
Consequence: Failure of the clutch master cylinder reduces the ability to shift the vehicle into or out of gear, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Mitsubishi will notify owners, and dealers will replace the affected clutch master cylinders free of charge. The recall began on November 12, 2013. Owners may contact Mitsubishi at 1-888-648-7820. Mitsubishi's campaign number for this recall is SR-13-009. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #13V446000 »
Browse Other Lancer Evolution Years
- 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
- 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution