- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 6 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 36 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 44 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
2005 Nissan Altima
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
2005 Nissan Altima Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rattle noise all over the car inside the cabin2
- bose radio display cannot be seen in sun glare1
- brake and battery lights flicker1
- cd player won't work1
- dashboard is melting1
- fuel gauge inaccurate1
- gear shift stuck in park1
- gear shifter is too sensitive1
- interior trunk release button doesn't work1
- key stuck in ignition1
- not able to see cruise control at night1
- radio speakers quit working1
- shift housing cover is faulty1
- NHTSA: Seats5
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.4
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive2
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.