- October 10: Nissan Repairs Unintended Airbag Deployments in the Frontier, Titan and Xterra news | 14 days ago
- October 8: Nissan Facing Trouble in Japan Over Falsified Documents news | 16 days ago
- September 26: Nissan Sentra Xtronic CVT Lawsuit Targets 2012-2017 Models news | 28 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 76 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 76 days ago
2005 Nissan Altima
accessories - interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
Worst 2005 Altima accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rattle noise all over the car inside the cabin2
- bose radio display cannot be seen in sun glare1
- brake and battery lights flicker1
- cd player won't work1
- dashboard is melting1
- fuel gauge inaccurate1
- gear shift stuck in park1
- gear shifter is too sensitive1
- interior trunk release button doesn't work1
- key stuck in ignition1
- not able to see cruise control at night1
- radio speakers quit working1
- shift housing cover is faulty1
- NHTSA: Seats5
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.4
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive2
- NHTSA: Equipment1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Altima Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Altima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Altima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Altima.