- October 16: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Opened investigations | 2 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 12 days ago
- September 23: Nissan and Infiniti Backup Camera Recall Affects 1.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 25 days ago
- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 53 days ago
2005 Nissan Altima
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!