- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 19 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 27 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 62 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 84 days ago
2005 Nissan Altima
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!