- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 16 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 25 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 44 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 55 days ago
2005 Nissan Altima
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!