- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Altima Rusted Floor Pans Cause Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- November 8: Nissan Versa CVT Lawsuit Alleges Cars Fail to Accelerate news | 10 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 21 days ago
- October 10: Nissan Repairs Unintended Airbag Deployments in the Frontier, Titan and Xterra news | 39 days ago
2005 Nissan Altima
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!