- January 17: Nissan Recalls 2018 Versa Notes to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- January 7: Subaru Investigated in Japan Over Mileage Claims news | 10 days ago
- December 31: Nissan Used Uncertified Inspectors For Decades news | 17 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 20 days ago
- December 17: Nissan Transmission (CVT) Class-Action Lawsuit Filed news | 31 days ago
2005 Nissan Altima
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!