- October 10: Nissan Repairs Unintended Airbag Deployments in the Frontier, Titan and Xterra news | 6 days ago
- October 8: Nissan Facing Trouble in Japan Over Falsified Documents news | 8 days ago
- September 26: Nissan Sentra Xtronic CVT Lawsuit Targets 2012-2017 Models news | 20 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 68 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 68 days ago
Tires Wear Out Prematurely
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Nissan Altima has two fairly significant problems with the floor pan rusting through & motor mounts breaking.
Altima owners report that up to a basketball-size hole develops under the floor mats where the floor pan metal rusts through. Average repair cost is over $1,000.
The broken motor mounts are less of a problem - they break at ~75,000 miles average & it's $400 to fix. Still, motor mounts should not break!
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 59,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace tires (3 reports)
- recall for front end (1 reports)
wheels / hubs problem