- April 21: Suzuki Recalls 2 Million Cars in Japan Over Safety Inspections news | 1 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 8 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 31 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 32 days ago
- February 27: 2019 Nissan Altimas Recalled For Possible Fuel Leaks recalls | 54 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 100 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
exhaust system problem