- November 18: Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 4 days ago
- November 17: Nissan Infiniti Peeling Paint Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 5 days ago
- November 15: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 7 days ago
- October 16: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Opened investigations | 37 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 47 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2014 Nissan Altima shows multiple problem trends, continuing the poor reputation of the 2013 Altima, prompting us to give it our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
Owners are complaining about vibration and even transmission failure related to the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 41,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
windows / windshield problem