- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 45 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 45 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 55 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 64 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 69 days ago
1995 Nissan Maxima
Worst 1995 Maxima steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.