- October 16: Nissan LEAF 'Passenger Airbag Off' Investigation Opened investigations | 6 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed news | 16 days ago
- September 23: Nissan and Infiniti Backup Camera Recall Affects 1.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 29 days ago
- September 12: Nissan Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Malfunctions Investigated investigations | 40 days ago
- August 26: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Ongoing investigations | 57 days ago
Power Windows Not Working Properly
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima has widespread transmission problems. It starts with the vehicle jerking when shifting, & progresses to full-blown transmission failure.
Maxima owners report spending $3,000 to replace the transmission, typically around when the odometer hits 100,000 miles.
There's a class action lawsuit filed in late 2011, & it is still in the "discovery" stage. Apparently, these things take time ... far too much time.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 119,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace window motor (3 reports)
- not sure (2 reports)
windows / windshield problem