- January 24: Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Investigation Closed investigations | 13 days ago
- December 24: Hertz Investigated For Allegedly Renting Unrepaired Recalled Vehicles investigations | 44 days ago
- December 11: Nissan 3G Shutdown Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
- December 1: Nissan Rogue Recall Announced Over Fire Risk From Connectors recalls | 67 days ago
- November 30: Nissan Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 68 days ago
2004 Nissan Maxima
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima has widespread transmission problems. It starts with the vehicle jerking when shifting, & progresses to full-blown transmission failure.
Maxima owners report spending $3,000 to replace the transmission, typically around when the odometer hits 100,000 miles.
There's a class action lawsuit filed in late 2011, & it is still in the "discovery" stage. Apparently, these things take time ... far too much time.