- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 0 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- February 24: Nissan Sunroof Exploded Like a Shotgun Blast: Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
2004 Nissan Maxima
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima has widespread transmission problems. It starts with the vehicle jerking when shifting, & progresses to full-blown transmission failure.
Maxima owners report spending $3,000 to replace the transmission, typically around when the odometer hits 100,000 miles.
There's a class action lawsuit filed in late 2011, & it is still in the "discovery" stage. Apparently, these things take time ... far too much time.