- February 27: 2019 Nissan Altimas Recalled For Possible Fuel Leaks recalls | 20 days ago
- February 20: 2009 Nissan Murano Recall Issued For Brake Fluid Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- February 15: Nissan Altima Door Latch Problems Cause 2nd Recall recalls | 32 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 37 days ago
- January 21: Nissan Fails in Motion to Dismiss Altima Transmission Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
2004 Nissan Maxima
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima has widespread transmission problems. It starts with the vehicle jerking when shifting, & progresses to full-blown transmission failure.
Maxima owners report spending $3,000 to replace the transmission, typically around when the odometer hits 100,000 miles.
There's a class action lawsuit filed in late 2011, & it is still in the "discovery" stage. Apparently, these things take time ... far too much time.