- June 11: Nissan Altima CVT Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 5 days ago
- May 31: Nissan Altimas Recalled For Risk of Fires recalls | 16 days ago
- May 12: Appeals Court Upholds $25 Million Verdict Against Nissan news | 35 days ago
- May 1: Nissan Recalls Altimas To Fix Everlasting Brake Lights and Rollaways recalls | 46 days ago
- April 21: Suzuki Recalls 2 Million Cars in Japan Over Safety Inspections news | 56 days ago
Floor Boards Rotted Through
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Maxima continues a very good model year (2007 is also good) with an extremely low complaint rate & no major defects. Beware of Maximas from 2009, & 2004-2006 though.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the problem starting with the 2007 model.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix!
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 93,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (5 reports)
- replace floor boards (1 reports)
body / paint problem