- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 3 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 8 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 8 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 8 days ago
- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 42 days ago
Nissan Recall : Suspension/Strut Insulator Cracking
2009 Nissan Maxima
If the strut insulator is cracked, there is a potential for the strut rod to come out of its mounting position, which could affect vehicle stability and increase the risk of a crash.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2009 and 2010 Altima and Maxima passenger cars. The upper front strut insulators may have been manufactured out of specification resulting in a potential for the strut insulator to crack.
- Nissan will notify owners and dealers will replace both left and right side front strut insulators free of charge. The safety recall began October 2009. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-nissan1 (1-800-647-7261).
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.