- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 7 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
Nissan Recall : Suspension/Strut Insulator Cracking
2009 Nissan Maxima
If the strut insulator is cracked, there is a potential for the strut rod to come out of its mounting position, which could affect vehicle stability and increase the risk of a crash.
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2009 and 2010 Altima and Maxima passenger cars. The upper front strut insulators may have been manufactured out of specification resulting in a potential for the strut insulator to crack.
- Nissan will notify owners and dealers will replace both left and right side front strut insulators free of charge. The safety recall began October 2009. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-nissan1 (1-800-647-7261).
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.