- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 45 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 45 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 55 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 64 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 69 days ago
NHTSA — Wheels Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Nissan Maxima is a very good reliable vehicle. Beware of Maximas from 2009, and 2004-2006 though.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix!
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the transmission problem starting with the 2007 model.
For the 2010 Maxima, so far so good!
1.9hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 86,232 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
wheels / hubs problem