- February 24: Nissan Sunroof Exploded Like a Shotgun Blast: Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 13 days ago
- February 8: Nissan Recalls Juke Nismo RS SUVs For Braking Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- February 6: Nissan CVT Cooling System Lawsuit Continues in Court news | 19 days ago
- January 22: Nissan Recalls Versas For Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
2012 Nissan Maxima
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Nissan Maxima is a very good reliable vehicle, continuing a stretch of good model years from 2010. Beware of Maximas from 2009, and 2004-2006 though.
The 2009 Maxima has an expensive problem where the steering lock prevents the car from starting, & costs upwards of $1,000 to fix.
Nissan Maximas from 2004-2006 have a widespread transmission defect, but judging from our complaint data, Nissan fixed the transmission problem starting with the 2007 model.
For the 2012 Maxima, so far so good!
Worst 2012 Maxima Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Maxima Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Maxima compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Maxima overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Maxima.