- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 12 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 26 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 42 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 51 days ago
2005 Nissan Murano
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 Nissan Murano
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 Nissan Murano by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
Engine may stall increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the key is turned to the "off" position without the transmission being in the "park" position, it is possible that the steering wheel can lock when ... Read more »
This could result in the malfunction indicator light in the instrument panel coming on and may result in some fuel leakage. Fuel leakage, in the presence ... Read more »
If the webbing is completely separated, it can increase the risk of injury to an occupant in a crash. Read more »
A punctured tank could increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
If this happens, the charger warning and brake warning lamps will immediately come on and the battery will begin to discharge. After a short time, the ... Read more »