- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 11 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 27 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 34 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 46 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 54 days ago
2016 Nissan Murano Hybrid
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Nissan Murano Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Nissan Murano Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
A brake fluid leak onto the circuit board may result in an electrical short, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the passenger frontal air bag does not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, the passenger is at an increased risk of injury. Read more »