- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- February 24: Nissan Sunroof Exploded Like a Shotgun Blast: Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 35 days ago
2016 Nissan Murano Hybrid
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Nissan Murano Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Nissan Murano Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
A brake fluid leak onto the circuit board may result in an electrical short, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
If the passenger frontal air bag does not deploy as intended in the event of a crash, the passenger is at an increased risk of injury. Read more »