- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 45 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 45 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 55 days ago
- July 21: Nissan Recalls 515,000 Versa Cars Due to Takata Airbags recalls | 64 days ago
- July 16: Nissan Timing Chain Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 69 days ago
Head Gasket Failure
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005-2007 Pathfinder appears to have a widespread defect where coolant leaks into the transmission, causing transmission failure around 90,000 miles. Repair costs are typically upwards of $3,500.
According to the New York Times & a class action lawsuit, the defect actually extends through 2010 model year. More info here.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 89,054 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace head gasket (1 reports)