- November 19: Nissan Versa Coil Spring Recall Expanded recalls | 1 days ago
- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Altima Rusted Floor Pans Cause Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- November 8: Nissan Versa CVT Lawsuit Alleges Cars Fail to Accelerate news | 12 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 23 days ago
2009 Nissan Pathfinder
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are no warning signs of the same "radiator leaked and killed my transmission" complaints that have plagued previous model years.
For earlier Pathfinder model years (2005-2008), a defect in the radiator allows engine coolant to leak into the transmission. However this defect doesn't appear to affect Pathfinders from 2009 & later. Nissan did include the 2009-2010 models when they extended their radiator warranty on 2005-2010 Pathfinders to 8 years/80,000 miles in response to the transmission defect.