- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 28 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 29 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 58 days ago
2009 Nissan Pathfinder
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are no warning signs of the same "radiator leaked and killed my transmission" complaints that have plagued previous model years.
For earlier Pathfinder model years (2005-2008), a defect in the radiator allows engine coolant to leak into the transmission. However this defect doesn't appear to affect Pathfinders from 2009 & later. Nissan did include the 2009-2010 models when they extended their radiator warranty on 2005-2010 Pathfinders to 8 years/80,000 miles in response to the transmission defect.