- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 10 days ago
- February 8: Nissan Recalls Juke Nismo RS SUVs For Braking Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- February 6: Nissan CVT Cooling System Lawsuit Continues in Court news | 16 days ago
- January 22: Nissan Recalls Versas For Takata Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
- January 17: Nissan Recalls 2018 Versa Notes to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 36 days ago
2009 Nissan Pathfinder
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: There are no warning signs of the same "radiator leaked and killed my transmission" complaints that have plagued previous model years.
For earlier Pathfinder model years (2005-2008), a defect in the radiator allows engine coolant to leak into the transmission. However this defect doesn't appear to affect Pathfinders from 2009 & later. Nissan did include the 2009-2010 models when they extended their radiator warranty on 2005-2010 Pathfinders to 8 years/80,000 miles in response to the transmission defect.