- February 24: Nissan Sunroof Exploded Like a Shotgun Blast: Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- February 12: Nissan 370Z CSC Failure Lawsuit Aims For Class Certification news | 12 days ago
- February 8: Nissan Recalls Juke Nismo RS SUVs For Braking Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- February 6: Nissan CVT Cooling System Lawsuit Continues in Court news | 18 days ago
- January 22: Nissan Recalls Versas For Takata Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
2013 Nissan Pathfinder
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 has a growing number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the transmissions shake violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.
Worst 2013 Pathfinder Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hood flutters at highway speeds3
- bubbling and flaking paint2
- door vibration2
- paint scratching2
- trim coming off2
- excessive door rattle1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body22
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood4
- NHTSA: Structure3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.