- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 28 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 32 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 33 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 41 days ago
2013 Nissan Pathfinder
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 has a growing number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the transmissions shake violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.
2013 Nissan Pathfinder Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Hood Flutters At Highway Speeds3
- Bubbling And Flaking Paint2
- Door Vibration2
- Paint Scratching2
- Trim Coming Off2
- Excessive Door Rattle1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body29
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood5
- NHTSA: Structure3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.