- December 28: Nissan Wants Altima Floorboard Lawsuit Tossed news | 19 days ago
- December 27: Nissan Forward Emergency Braking Malfunction Causes Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 36 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 40 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 45 days ago
2013 Nissan Pathfinder
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 has a growing number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the transmissions shake violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.
2013 Nissan Pathfinder Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Bubbling And Flaking Paint3
- Hood Flutters At Highway Speeds3
- Door Vibration2
- Paint Scratching2
- Trim Coming Off2
- Excessive Door Rattle1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body35
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood5
- NHTSA: Structure3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 3
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Tailgate 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Pathfinder Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Pathfinder compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Pathfinder overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pathfinder.