- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 3 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 7 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 12 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 12 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 12 days ago
2013 Nissan Pathfinder
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 has a growing number of transmission complaints at low mileage. The issue is part of a class-action lawsuit that says the transmissions shake violently during acceleration between 15mph and 30mph.