- July 8: Nissan Prevails in Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- June 11: Nissan Altima CVT Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 35 days ago
- May 31: Nissan Altimas Recalled For Risk of Fires recalls | 46 days ago
- May 12: Appeals Court Upholds $25 Million Verdict Against Nissan news | 65 days ago
- May 1: Nissan Recalls Altimas To Fix Everlasting Brake Lights and Rollaways recalls | 76 days ago
2012 Nissan Quest
AC / Heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012 Nissan Quest is great in terms of low complaints, but it also has an abysmal crash test rating for one very common type of impact.
The IIHS' "small overlap" crash test rates the vehicle's ability to protect front seat passengers when the car is impacted across 1/4th of the front bumper.
This mimics hitting a pole, or an off-center crash into another car — more common in the real world than a full frontal head-on crash.
See our crash test page for the detailed results — As you can see from the IIHS' crash test video, the Nissan Quest does not protect intrusion into the passenger space & major injury to the front seat passengers is likely.
2012 Nissan Quest AC / Heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Quest Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Quest compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Quest overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Quest.