- October 29: Nissan Altima Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 21 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 35 days ago
- October 4: Nissan Altima Transmission Recall Needed, Says Lawsuit news | 46 days ago
- September 29: Nissan Says Inspection Documents in Japan Were Falsified news | 51 days ago
- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 60 days ago
2013 Nissan Quest
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Quest is great in terms of low complaints, but it also has an abysmal crash test rating for one very common type of impact.
The IIHS' "small overlap" crash test rates the vehicle's ability to protect front seat passengers when the car is impacted across 1/4th of the front bumper.
This mimics hitting a pole, or an off-center crash into another car — more common in the real world than a full frontal head-on crash.
See our crash test page for the detailed results — As you can see from the IIHS' crash test video, the Nissan Quest does not protect intrusion into the passenger space & major injury to the front seat passengers is likely.
2013 Nissan Quest Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Quest Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Quest compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Quest overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Quest.