- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 4 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 23 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 34 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 35 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 48 days ago
2013 Nissan Quest
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Quest is great in terms of low complaints, but it also has an abysmal crash test rating for one very common type of impact.
The IIHS' "small overlap" crash test rates the vehicle's ability to protect front seat passengers when the car is impacted across 1/4th of the front bumper.
This mimics hitting a pole, or an off-center crash into another car — more common in the real world than a full frontal head-on crash.
See our crash test page for the detailed results — As you can see from the IIHS' crash test video, the Nissan Quest does not protect intrusion into the passenger space & major injury to the front seat passengers is likely.