- December 7: Nissan Timing Chain Replacements Will Be Reimbursed: Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- November 23: Infiniti FX Bubbling Dashboard Lawsuit Verdict Overturned news | 19 days ago
- November 19: Nissan Versa Coil Spring Recall Expanded recalls | 23 days ago
- November 16: Nissan Rogues Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- November 11: Nissan Altima Rusted Floor Pans Cause Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
2013 Nissan Quest
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013 Nissan Quest is great in terms of low complaints, but it also has an abysmal crash test rating for one very common type of impact.
The IIHS' "small overlap" crash test rates the vehicle's ability to protect front seat passengers when the car is impacted across 1/4th of the front bumper.
This mimics hitting a pole, or an off-center crash into another car — more common in the real world than a full frontal head-on crash.
See our crash test page for the detailed results — As you can see from the IIHS' crash test video, the Nissan Quest does not protect intrusion into the passenger space & major injury to the front seat passengers is likely.