- October 13: Nissan Recalls Hybrid Vehicles That May Stall recalls | 10 days ago
- October 7: Nissan CVT Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 16 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Allegedly Not Adequate news | 17 days ago
- October 1: 2022 Nissan Pathfinders Recalled Twice recalls | 22 days ago
- September 17: Recall: 2022 Nissan Pathfinder Hoods May Fly Open recalls | 36 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2017 Nissan Sentra has an expensive CVT transmission failure defect that shows up plainly in our complaint data.
In late 2019, the CVT defect was subject to a class action settlement. However the settlement only covers transmission repairs up to 7 years after purchase or 84,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
Because many owners commonly drive 20,000 miles/year or more, Sentra owners experiencing CVT transmission problems may find they are not covered by this settlement due to the mileage limitation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 78,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (4 reports)