- July 1: Nissan Frontier and Titan Owners Warned to Use Parking Brakes recalls | 0 days ago
- June 28: Nissan Pathfinder Hood Latch Recall Follows Investigation recalls | 3 days ago
- June 20: Electric Vehicle Emergency Response Guides Improving: NTSB news | 11 days ago
- May 11: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Dismissed news | 51 days ago
- May 2: 2022 Nissan Rogues Need New Fuel Tanks recalls | 60 days ago
2014 Nissan Sentra
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2017 Nissan Sentra has an expensive CVT transmission failure defect that shows up plainly in our complaint data.
In late 2019, the CVT defect was subject to a class action settlement. However the settlement only covers transmission repairs up to 7 years after purchase or 84,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
Because many owners commonly drive 20,000 miles/year or more, Sentra owners experiencing CVT transmission problems may find they are not covered by this settlement due to the mileage limitation.
2014 Nissan Sentra Transmission Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Sentra Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Sentra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Sentra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sentra.