- July 19: Nissan Recalls Titan Trucks Due To Alternator Wire Harnesses recalls | 2 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Prevails in Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- June 11: Nissan Altima CVT Class Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 40 days ago
- May 31: Nissan Altimas Recalled For Risk of Fires recalls | 51 days ago
- May 12: Appeals Court Upholds $25 Million Verdict Against Nissan news | 70 days ago
Nissan Recall : Engine Room Harness Connection May Fail
2016 Nissan Sentra
If the engine room harness loses connection to the ECU, the vehicle may not start or the engine may stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2016 Sentra vehicles manufactured April 11, 2016, through April 26, 2016. The engine room harness may have a terminal pin too large to maintain a connection with the Engine Control Unit (ECU).
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the terminal pin on the engine room harness, free of charge. The recall began on August 15, 2016. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (15)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - NISSAN BULLETIN Engine Room Harness Voluntary Safety Recall Campaign Reference: PM658 Date: July 22, 2016
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - NISSAN BULLETIN Engine Room Harness Voluntary Safety Recall Campaign Reference: PM658 Date: June 29, 2016
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Reference: NTB16-069a Date: August 2, 2016
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect 573 Report
- 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - July 13, 2016 Subject: INFORMATION: AFTERSALES: DEALER SUPPORT: Parts Update - PM658 2016 Sentra Engine Room Harness - VSRC - Dealer Announcement
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Reference: NTB16-069 Date: July 21, 2016
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2017-2
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2017-1
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2016-4
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2017-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.